What is Acute Care EMR?
Cerner® Acute Care EMR offers an electronic medical record solution for providers that covers comprehensive aspects of healthcare and patient care, with EMR and EHR systems that demonstrate the best in health information technology, and other key functionality from a well-known EMR vendor with a lot of name recognition in the medical field.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Acute Care EMR?
Key differentiators & advantages of Acute Care EMR
- Acute Care EMR’s electronic medical record integrated database tools handle data efficiently. With real-time access to different types of clinical data, doctors can look at trends and identify key solutions for ongoing community care. At the same time, elements of this EMR software also support practice management solutions for compliance with industry standards.
- Elements of this EMR software also support practice management solutions for compliance with industry standards.
- Promote better patient care
- With a lifecycle approach to record-keeping, providers can make sure they focus on quality outcomes at all times.
- With an easy health record management system, there is less ambiguity about how to go about serving the patient's needs.
- Any healthcare organization can benefit from EMR EHR tools that value patient safety, and that are designed toward providing excellent long-term care and evaluating a lot of the business intelligence that is so important to medical offices.