What is eTime Xpress?
Celayix Software provides advanced employee scheduling, employee time and attendance, and employee communication solutions to hundreds of customers across dozens of industries. eTime Xpress is a powerful, yet user friendly advanced scheduling system. Using eTime Xpress employers have the ability to streamline scheduling processes by creating business rules, communicating and making changes to employee schedules in real-time and proactively planning and managing labor budgets.
Benefits and Insights
Why use eTime Xpress?
Key differentiators & advantages of eTime Xpress
- Decrease the amount of time taken to create schedules by automatically scheduling employees based on seniority, qualifications, lowest cost to your business, or other rules specific to your operations
- Ensure schedules comply with coverage, skills and other complex contractual requirements
- Quickly find qualified replacements due to no-show's and sick calls
- Increase employee communication and accountability by distributing staff schedules through various self service options
- Save money by proactively managing and avoiding unnecessary overtime with notifications and filters
- Collect and store more accurate employee data, creating a database of employee skills, qualifications and pay rates all used for advanced staff scheduling
- Eliminate discrepancies, payroll errors and time theft, match employee time scheduled to employee time worked, by importing data from a variety of time collection clocks
- Raise attendance visibility through real-time monitoring and reports
- Ensure labor rules are followed and staff are paid accurately and on time
- Maximize revenue by ensuring hours worked are quickly and accurately billed back to customers
- Proactively manage your business by generating and analyzing a myriad of labor reports, understand when and where labor dollars are spent, and make changes accordingly
- Save administrative time, and eliminate multiple data entry, export payroll and/or billing data to other business software