What is Aladtec Online Employee Scheduling?
In an ideal world the online employee scheduling system would be available to every employee and manager from anywhere. It would integrate seamlessly with a customizable member database, a customizable form system, document storage, and a variety of time-saving communication tools. The system would let employees see their schedule, sign up for open shifts, track time off and trades, and submit forms...all in real-time. It would automate the mundane and error prone portions of the workforce management process. That ideal world is here and now. The solution is Aladtec.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Aladtec Online Employee Scheduling?
Key differentiators & advantages of Aladtec Online Employee Scheduling
- Allow employees to submit their availability for upcoming schedules
- Availability may be designated as Preferred, Available, or Unavailable
- Easily create and fill schedules based on employee availability, seniority, hours worked, etc.
- Create and manage duty rosters and schedules much faster and more accurately than with spreadsheets, paper, or desktop scheduling applications
- View schedules via seven available views including Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Pay Period views - Add special event and extra duty schedules
- Track training classes, meetings, court appearances, and more
- Automatic/template scheduling is available for a vast array of pre-configured rotations including 24/48, 48/96, Chicago Rotation, California Rotation, and many more - Add custom rotation templates from the simple to extraordinarily complex
- Allow employees to view and sign-up for open shifts
- Allow sign-ups to be manually or automatically approved - Manual approvals are simplified by auto-sorting based on order of submission, hours worked, seniority, and more