What is CureMD?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of CureMD
- Fewer Errors: By charting and documenting medical data electronically rather than by hand, there are in turn fewer mistakes caused by human error. The manual double-entry of data is prone to errors, while CureMD eliminates the worry of any legibility or handwriting issues which may lead to incorrect diagnosis.
- More Accurate Treatment: CureMD EMR can keep track of a patient’s entire medical history. With fewer documentation errors, diagnosis and treatment should become more accurate and effective the first time around.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency: Rather than spending time digging up a patient’s file, users can quickly and easily access a patient’s information with one quick search. Combine this with fewer errors and more accurate treatment and your health organization is able to increase its daily traffic as well as the quality of health care.
- Security of Information: By storing medical information to CureMD EHR rather than physically in filing cabinets, you don’t run the risk of sensitive patient information being misplaced, destroyed or tampered with. Certain users can be assigned different access levels to assure nobody has access to information they don’t need.
- Increased Communication: Both practitioners and patients can use CureMD EMR to communicate with one another. The two can view medical history and communicate with one another in real-time on their mobile devices.
CureMD serves a variety of clients in the medical industry, from small, specialty clinics to large hospitals with multiple departments.
- Document Manager: CureMD’s document manager integrates with the PACS system to collect, scan and attach paper charts, clinical images, x-rays, photographs, audio files and more.
- Enterprise Scheduling: Using color coding, CureMD EMR handles the entire scheduling process, matching up physicians and specialty equipment with the proper exam rooms at the correct times. Hospitals with multiple facilities can manage appointments and workflow automatically across every location.
- Interoperability: CureMD EHR connects with health information exchanges, pharmacies, payers, patients, labs, etc. and allows stakeholders to seamlessly exchange information between one another.
- E-Prescribing: CureMD’s e-prescribing tool connects with more than 40,000 pharmacies across the US. This feature allows access to a patient’s complete medication history from pharmacies as well as provides an up-to-date drug knowledge base.
- Patient Portal: Patients can use their own devices to view lab results, set-up appointments, request prescription refills, view billing statements and make payments online. Additionally, patients can receive messages as well as reminders from their physicians.
CureMD EHR Suite Support
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to CureMD
Relevant articles for CureMD
Pricing for EHR Software
The following reviews for CureMD are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms such as Capterra, Software Advice, Gartner Peerinsights, PC Mag and G2 Crowd.