What is eDiscovery Point?
Winner of Legaltech news’s 2016 Product of the Year, eDiscovery Point is a powerful, comprehensive, and seamless SaaS ediscovery solution that provides greater control from self-services data ingestion to document production. Built from the ground up using modern web-based HTML5 architecture, eDiscovery Point puts users back in control over their time and costs with greater speed, accuracy, ease of use, simplified pricing and allowing users to work from anywhere at any time – on a Mac or PC.
Do it all yourself or leverage as much service as you need, including our technology managed services and award-winning document review services. When resources are scarce, deadlines are tight, or when more expertise is needed, firms are leveraging the full complement of ediscovery services from Thomson Reuters to save time, reduce costs, scale when needed, and tackle e-discovery with confidence.
- 42 out of the top 50 Am Law firms are supported by our teams
- Best Managed Document Review Services winner from the New York Law Journal Survey every year since 2013
“eDiscovery Point will level the playing field for us by making us as competitive with an Am Law 200 firm in the ediscovery space. We will be able to respond to our clients’ demands in real time. We will have more control over processing. We will have more control over productions.”
- Doug Gibson, IT Director, Chaffetz Lindsey
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use eDiscovery Point?
Key differentiators & advantages of eDiscovery Point
- Simplified, all-in pricing model
- Load, process and perform data assessment before incurring any charges
- Pay for data in-review only
- Unlimited user licenses
- Move your data from loading to review faster
- Get control over your data with powerful early data assessment tools
- Accurate search results faster
- Review and markup documents effortlessly with our easy to use user interface
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to eDiscovery Point