What is Ediscovery.com?
Kroll Ontrack is placed furthest along the axis for ability to execute in the Leaders quadrant in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software. According to Gartner, the e-discovery software market continues to evolve, with analytics for early case assessment and data reduction, predictive coding, and information governance as the dominating trends in the market. Gartner evaluates 22 e-discovery software vendors to help buyers pick the right one for their needs.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Ediscovery.com?
Key differentiators & advantages of Ediscovery.com
- Ediscovery.com Collect: Preserve and collect electronic files in a forensically sound manner
- Ediscovery.com Manage: Manage your entire ediscovery portfolio from any device
- Ediscovery.com Review: Conduct review in a single platform that delivers total data control
- Relativity by Kroll Ontrack: Leverage kCura’s review platform backed by Kroll Ontrack
- Relativity Legal Hold: Automate the legal hold process and track legal hold data in one place
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Ediscovery.com