What is Etsy?
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods. The heart and soul of Etsy is our global community: the creative entrepreneurs who use Etsy to sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with Etsy sellers to help them grow, and the Etsy employees who maintain and nurture our marketplace.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Etsy?
Key differentiators & advantages of Etsy
- Shop for unique items
- Discover handmade items, vintage goods and craft supplies you can’t find anywhere else
- Get curated recommendations tailored to your taste
- Find boutiques, craft fairs and flea markets where you can shop from Etsy sellers offline
- Sell creative goods
- Open an Etsy shop—with just $0.20 USD and your imagination
- Grow a creative business on your terms
- Reach customers all over the world, online and offline
- Join a global community
- Connect directly with buyers and sellers around the world
- Join an Etsy Team to collaborate with local or like-minded Etsy members
- Learn the stories of makers, designers and curators around the world