BigCommerce is the world's leading SaaS ecommerce platform for established and rapidly growing businesses. BigCommerce powers 50,000+ SMBs, 2,000+ mid-market businesses ($1m-$50m online sales), and 30+ Fortune 1000 companies. Well-known companies using BigCommerce include Ford, Toyota, Nestle, Sony, Procter & Gamble, General Electric, Siemens, Skullcandy, Sharp Electronics, DuPont, Ben & Jerry's, the Carolina Panthers, the Oklahoma City Thunder, the Detroit Pistons, and Camelbak.
Out of 2 users' reviews, Bigcommerce score is:
75 / 100
- Search engine dominance. Our search engine optimization (SEO) gives you higher search rankings, meaning more free traffic to your store. The instruments of total Google domination are all included, from completely customizable URLs, meta tags and robots.txt files to automatically generated sitemaps.
- Built-in marketing. With discount and coupon codes, social media integration, newsletters, automatically generated customer lists and an abandoned cart saver, Bigcommerce gives you more marketing tools than anyone else.
- Get gorgeous. Easily build a beautiful online store with themes, point-and-click design tools and customizable CSS/HTML. Need help? Choose from our network of expert designers.
- 100+ features included. Unlike other ecommerce platforms, we don’t force you to bolt on clunky third-party solutions for features like SEO, marketing, analytics, product reviews and coupons. They’re all included from the start.
- Sell everywhere. Make your products available wherever your customers are, including eBay, Facebook, Pricegrabber and Shopzilla.
- Accept credit cards. Choose from more than 60 payment gateways like PayPal, Authorize.net and Google Checkout. If you're starting from scratch, Bigcommerce Payments will have you set up in no time.
- Customize your products. No other ecommerce platform gives you such control over your products, from unlimited, fully customizable options to flexible product rules and inventory tools. - No hidden fees. We’re all about transparency. Unlike other platforms, we don’t sneakily surprise you with hidden fees, bandwidth overage charges, or anything else that limits your success. - Bank vault security. All our stores are PCI compliant, and our data center employs hacker deterrent security provisioning, three redundant network architectures and hardware firewalls. That means your store is highly secure and ready to take orders.
- Increased conversions. From product reviews and recommendation engines to wish lists and product comparisons, Bigcommerce helps you turn shoppers into buyers.
- Apps for everything. Bigcommerce integrates with hundreds of leading accounting, marketing and inventory management systems. It all works together seamlessly so your business runs smoothly.
- Best-in-class support, 24/7. Our support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with everything from setting up your store to making your online business a success. Throw in 500+ support articles/tutorials, ecommerce webinars, Bigcommerce University and an online community of Bigcommerce store owners, and we have you covered for every situation.