What is SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management (ECM)?
SAP Extended ECM is a content management solution that integrates seamlessly into SAP business processes thus providing unstructured content with comprehensive business context. The product includes a complete set of ECM capabilities including Document Management, Records Management, Scanning, Archiving and Collaboration. Thus customers can manage the complete lifecycle of content, from creation, to sharing and approvals, publication, search archiving, retention and destruction - all within the context of the business process.
Benefits and Insights
Why use SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management (ECM)?
Key differentiators & advantages of SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Reduce Cost - reduce data and document storage and administrative costs
- Increase Productivity - gain efficiency by being able to access all content relevant to a business process within SAP GUI. Additionally, save time as a result of shorter backup and recovery windows.
- Reduce Risk - implement DoD 5015.2 certified records management solution for all unstructured content automatically.
- Gain Competitive Advantage - with process transformation capability you can connect people, processes and content to quickly and efficiently respond to the changing market conditions.
- Improve Customer Experience - native integration with document management solution allows a quick and complete view of all customer information.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management (ECM)