What is ImageQuest ECM?
ImageQuest is a full-featured enterprise document management solution that allows capture of paper documents from scanners and MFPs as well as electronic files from any Windows application, including email. Indexing is provided in a simple interface that allows the addition of unlimited fields of data for each document. Document/file retrieval is accomplished either in a browser-based or Windows client interface. Additional functionality includes full security, document annotation, complete audit trail and ad hoc routing.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ImageQuest ECM?
Key differentiators & advantages of ImageQuest ECM
ImageQuest ECM Features include:
- ImageQuest is user-friendly, offering a Microsoft Office look and feel.
- ImageQuest allows documents to be easily organized and searchable such that they are immediately accessible when needed, include built-in OCR of all captured documents for full-text searching.
- ImageQuest authenticates users through Active Directory, and offers permission-based roles and user settings and secures documents by document type to allow only authorized employees access to them. Further, it has an audit capability to track actions and when documents have been viewed or accessed.
- ImageQuest can utilize Azure for cloud storage and can be limited to storage in the Continental United States.
- ImageQuest meets HIPPA standards.
- ImageQuest integrates with a wide variety of back-end systems and is highly configurable in its export capabilities.
- ImageQuest includes the ability to share or distribute documents via e-mail as part of its basic functionality.
- Image Quest can redact information and save redacted versions of documents within the solution.
- ImageQuest records are readily convertible into legible and readable paper copies as needed, with the ability to quickly and easily print and/or save to a PDF an entire file at one time, or one document within a file.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to ImageQuest ECM