What is OpenText Enterprise Content Management Software?
OpenText Content Suite facilitates an agile information governance strategy designed to reduce risk and mitigate the cost of growing volumes of content in the enterprise – freeing strategic CIOs to focus on using information to drive growth and innovation. OpenText ECM can be deployed and managed in the optimal way for your organization.
Benefits and Insights
Why use OpenText Enterprise Content Management Software?
Key differentiators & advantages of OpenText Enterprise Content Management Software
- Manage information flows across the organization from capture through archiving and disposition
- Adapt information governance to the needs of users, building it into the business processes and applications they work in every day—for example SAP®, Oracle®, and Microsoft®
- Provide users with rapid and seamless access from any device, or any location—web, desktop, or mobile
- Ensure rapid access to a secure, single source of truth, optimizing business processes and provide deeper insight into your information to support agility and innovation
- Maintain compliance and security while addressing the challenges of an increasingly complex and dynamic regulatory landscape
- Leverage a common, documented, standard layer of development tools that reach across all Content Suite components to extend the value of your content and make rapid application creation and system integration easy
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to OpenText Enterprise Content Management Software