What is UpKeep Maintenance Management?
Industry Specialties: Asset Management
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of UpKeep Maintenance Management
- Limits Downtime: Through visual reports and downloadable PDFs, users can export reports of work order history and filter those reports by asset, technician and location. This helps track asset health over time and keeps a running log of asset profile information. Users can log downtime and cross-reference it with an asset’s work order history to get a better understanding of causes for failures.
- Automated Workflow: UpKeep’s automated work order system can be programmed to automatically assign work to specific technicians based on location or asset type, limiting clerical work. Technicians can also set the inventory management module to automatically reorder spare parts when the threshold value is reached, reducing the chances of running out of vital materials.
- Easy Integration: UpKeep Maintenance integrates with 500+ other platforms including the G Suite, Slack, various accounting software, Quickbooks, Zapier, etc. By integrating with Okta, Google or other SAML providers, it offers single sign-on so users don’t have to be distracted by multiple login screens. If you need more advanced integrations, it also offers Webhooks and API access for real-time data sync.
- Branded Request Portal: Clients can submit their own work order requests online through UpKeep’s request portal. Users can create a branded portal to streamline client experience and ease manager workflow by allowing external work order creation.
- Cost Analysis and Forecasting: Users can compare depreciation data with downtime data in order to assess asset lifespan and determine whether it is worth repairing, selling or scrapping. Tracking depreciation and repair cost data also allows users to make more accurate cost predictions for purchasing future assets. You can track technician hours and break down work time on different tasks to identify problem areas.
Industry ExpertiseUpKeep Maintenance specializes in asset-intensive industries such as food service, hotels, e-commerce, technology, waste disposal, consumer goods and government agencies.
- Work Order Management: With UpKeep Maintenance, users can accept work order requests from clients or create them on demand. You can manage these work orders on your mobile device and create technician schedules to allocate work. Users can view pending work requests and edit details before approving them, as well as assign role-based access to control who is allowed to close work orders when they have been marked complete.
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling: The PM scheduler lets users create both calendar-based and runtime-based schedules for preventive maintenance. By creating recurring work orders, you can assure timely maintenance and reduce the likelihood that someone will forget to schedule the maintenance when the time comes for it to be performed.
- Asset Management: UpKeep’s asset monitoring and management feature lets users track asset performance (up- and downtime). This provides a 360-degree view of the asset lifecycle, repair costs and more vital asset profile information.
- Inventory Management: Helps users track stockroom levels by assigning threshold values to individual parts. The system notifies users once that value is reached so users can reorder the necessary spare parts or inventory.
- Procurement: Parts managers can use UpKeep to create purchase orders directly in the inventory interface by selecting which parts they need to reorder. They can also manually scan QR codes to perform reorder stock.
- Dashboards: This EAM offers an interactive dashboard display that provides users with an overview of their facilities. It shows work order progress as well as asset status so users don’t have to navigate through a menu to find crucial information.
UpKeep Maintenance Suite Support
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to UpKeep Maintenance Management
Relevant articles for UpKeep Maintenance Management
Pricing for EAM Software
I enjoy how easy the software is. I was utilizing the free version for over a year and wish I upgraded sooner. I am able to track maintenance issues much more efficiently to ascertain if a bigger problem may be the main issue. The accessibility on my smart device makes this software a vital tool in daily operations.
I have been a chief engineer in the industry for 10 years and have used several CMMS in my tenure. UpKeep easily tops them all and has been the most accessible and aesthetic product by far. It has been really refreshing to find all the information I need without having to answer relentless phone calls from sales associates who would beat around the bush about prices and software features. UpKeep is so user friendly, direct to the point, and very handy for users like me and my team who have no time to go to the office and shuffle through paperwork.
PublicationsMcDonald's Case Study
UpKeep Maintenance Management Reviews
The following reviews for UpKeep Maintenance Management are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms such as Capterra, Software Advice, Gartner Peerinsights, PC Mag and G2 Crowd.