What is FileBound Document Management Solutions?
FileBound Document Management makes it easier for users to store all of critical business content – scanned images, Word documents, audio/video files, email and more – in a secure centralized repository. Once documents are in FileBound, they can be shared with other employees, protected against viewing by unauthorized users, accessed via a simple search and organized to reflect the way employees work.
Benefits and Insights
Why use FileBound Document Management Solutions?
Key differentiators & advantages of FileBound Document Management Solutions
- Electronic forms capability that can be used to collect data from internal users or external customers
- Flexible licensing options to affordably fit any usage scenario, making FileBound a practical solution for a truly enterprise content strategy
- The capability to capture virtually any kind of document or content through multiple means, including drag-and drop from the desktop and TIFF printing, and extract data from structured forms
- An integration kit that can be used to connect documents and data to other enterprise systems users need to complete their work.
- The ability to perform granular metadata searches for specific documents, search across the entire document repository or view related documents with a single click
- Easy to configure user rules and security settings to balance access with privacy and compliance
- Seamless, device agnostic mobile access to allow workers to access documents wherever, whenever and however they want
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to FileBound Document Management Solutions