FileBound Document Management makes it easier for users to store all of critical business content – scanned images, Word documents, audio/video files, email and more – in a secure centralized repository. Once documents are in FileBound, they can be shared with other employees, protected against viewing by unauthorized users, accessed via a simple search and organized to reflect the way employees work.
- Electronic forms capability that can be used to collect data from internal users or external customers
- Flexible licensing options to affordably fit any usage scenario, making FileBound a practical solution for a truly enterprise content strategy
- The capability to capture virtually any kind of document or content through multiple means, including drag-and drop from the desktop and TIFF printing, and extract data from structured forms
- An integration kit that can be used to connect documents and data to other enterprise systems users need to complete their work.
- The ability to perform granular metadata searches for specific documents, search across the entire document repository or view related documents with a single click
- Easy to configure user rules and security settings to balance access with privacy and compliance
- Seamless, device agnostic mobile access to allow workers to access documents wherever, whenever and however they want