What is Appligent PDF Document Management?
From report generation to documentation to archiving, litigation support, web-presentment and a host of other applications, the key to success is reliability and high-performance. End-users for server applications that merge PDF files tend to want the result as quickly as possible, along with the smallest possible file-size. They are intolerant of errors. AppendPDF is the best-in-class solution for appending PDF documents in mission-critical on-demand and high-volume document production implementations.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Appligent PDF Document Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Appligent PDF Document Management
- Assembles PDF files with rock-solid, enterprise-class reliability and speed
- Combines complete files or selected page ranges
- Includes bookmarks from the original files - Sets file open, display and initial page options
- Includes new document information, including title, subject, keywords, date or other metadata, in PDF Document Information fields and in XML via the eXtensible Metadata Platform (XMP).
- Applies Adobe Acrobat standard 40-bit or 128-bit file encryption with a user-specific password to control who may view, print, or modify the document
- Linearizes PDF files for Fast Web View(The Pro edition)
- Personalized cover pages
- Application of customized barcodes, page numbers, watermarks, logos, headers and footers
- Automated Table of Contents generation, complete with bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Easy Integration
- No limit on concurrent users or connections
- No limit on the number of documents processed
- No limit on threads - run as many instances as you want
- Supports PDF 1.0 and higher
- Call from any programming or scripting language including (but not limited to) Perl, PHP, Java, C++, ASP & .Net, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion and Lotus Notes
- May be integrated with other Appligent Document Solutions server products as part of a complete PDF workflow solution
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Appligent PDF Document Management