Jeeves ERP is built to address the core challenges and requirements of the small and midmarket wholesale, distribution and retail industry, with the ability to be further optimized to align with your company's unique business processes. The system comes with pre-built workflows, screen dialogues, reports, and business intelligence designed specifically for wholesalers and distributors—leading to a rapid system implementation, as well as a rapid system payback.
- International Multi-Company Support: Jeeves supports operations with multiple entities and international groups.
- Inter Company Transactions: The Jeeves intercompany transactions feature (ITC) makes it possible for businesses with complex, geographically dispersed structures to operate as a single entity when working directly with customers. Customer and warehouse replenishment orders follow a single, automated process, making all the transaction updates required for both selling and supplying sites.
- International Location and Language Support: The system is used in more than 40 countries, and is localized and translated into many languages, as well as constantly updated to support local regulations and requirements
- Support for Value-Added Services: Jeeves ERP is designed to be quickly configured to support the way you run your business. The system also supports forecasting, advanced inventory control, e-commerce
- Easy to Integrate: Jeeves ERP’s open database design and service-oriented architecture gives it an inherent ability to easily integrate with any third-party front- or back-office system, including point-of-sale (POS) systems, external warehouse management systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, transport management software, and much more
Jumpstart your Jeeves ERP for Wholesale, Distribution and Retail research and get a custom price quote$ Request Custom Pricing