HP MediaBin digital asset management helps organizations with globally distributed teams deliver a more engaging and consistent customer experience by effectively managing, distributing, and publishing thousands of customer-facing digital assets. You benefit from higher-impact marketing and communications, greater agility, stronger brand equity, increased team productivity, and the security of knowing valuable corporate assets will be fully leveraged and preserved for the future.
- Video, audio, and image analysis: Comprehensive video management and audio and image analysis, with the ability to understand rich media files and cross-reference them with other forms of information without relying on metadata.
- Single source of truth: Maintain brand equity and increase productivity by accessing single “core” assets from a centralized repository.
- Rich media workflow: Configure and automate business processes to ingest, route, review, approve, email, notify, retrieve, and distribute assets with an integrated workflow engine.
- Targeted asset distribution: Distribute transformed rich content to web, social, print, or mobile with rules-based scheduling.
- Integrated creative experience: Access all rich content from familiar applications.
- Hosted rich media: Reach your market faster with permission-based, self-service access to valuable corporate assets.
- Compliance and license management: Monitor, analyze, record, and archive assets, user interaction, distribution, and delivery to govern where, when, how, and who has access while enforcing governance and license policies.