What is HP MediaBin?
HP MediaBin digital asset management helps organizations with globally distributed teams deliver a more engaging and consistent customer experience by effectively managing, distributing, and publishing thousands of customer-facing digital assets. You benefit from higher-impact marketing and communications, greater agility, stronger brand equity, increased team productivity, and the security of knowing valuable corporate assets will be fully leveraged and preserved for the future.
Benefits and Insights
Why use HP MediaBin?
Key differentiators & advantages of HP MediaBin
- Video, audio, and image analysis: Comprehensive video management and audio and image analysis, with the ability to understand rich media files and cross-reference them with other forms of information without relying on metadata.
- Single source of truth: Maintain brand equity and increase productivity by accessing single “core” assets from a centralized repository.
- Rich media workflow: Configure and automate business processes to ingest, route, review, approve, email, notify, retrieve, and distribute assets with an integrated workflow engine.
- Targeted asset distribution: Distribute transformed rich content to web, social, print, or mobile with rules-based scheduling.
- Integrated creative experience: Access all rich content from familiar applications.
- Hosted rich media: Reach your market faster with permission-based, self-service access to valuable corporate assets.
- Compliance and license management: Monitor, analyze, record, and archive assets, user interaction, distribution, and delivery to govern where, when, how, and who has access while enforcing governance and license policies.