What is Filecamp?
Filecamp is a cloud-based Digital Asset Management solution that enables you to transform your digital library into logical order. Filecamp makes it easy to organize and search thousands of rich media files.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Filecamp?
Key differentiators & advantages of Filecamp
- Increased Productivity - No matter where in the world your clients and colleagues are located, they will have access to the same files 24/7. Collect all your corporate files in one managed, cloud-based workspace, easily accessed from anywhere. With Filecamp’s unique and easy to use tools, sending and receiving files to ensure everyone is in the loop has never been easier.
- Time Saver Upon first log-in, users are able to efficiently navigate and utilize Filecamp’s familiar interface. Simple categorization, tagging, drag and drop functionality and visual results make finding and sharing files a breeze. If you enjoy reading thick manuals, this probably isn’t for you.
- Secure - Quickly create and change user permissions per file or category. Your users will only access the files and folders you give them access to. Your library is safe; our servers are in UPS facilities, air conditioned, have diesel generators, fire protection, camera surveillance and more.
- Broad file support - From large artwork files and PowerPoint presentations to video and audio files, Filecamp supports them all. Quickly upload and share files and enjoy visual previews so you are never in doubt that you are downloading the right file. Digital Asset Management – without the frustration.
- Your DAM, your branding Put a professional face on your Digital Asset Management solution with a seamless transition right from your website to your DAM, complete with your logo and set in your company’s colors. Your clients experience Filecamp as your solution, not ours.