Centrally manage, distribute, integrate and control the rich content regularly used by creative and marketing teams as well as large organizations. Digital asset management makes content easy to find and easy to reuse through the use of metadata and data taxonomy while also offering advanced capabilities in data control and protection, letting users make the most of their digital content. celum digital asset management is the “anti-archive”!
- Unrivaled, easy-to-use interface The best user interface of any DAM system on the market. Enjoy an intuitive, rich Internet client built on the latest HTML5 technology.
- Available as SaaS, private cloud and on-premise Complete flexibility – celum IMAGINE runs whenever, wherever. Start small, get big; celum grows with you.
- Batch upload and batch editing Ingesting CDs, network drives, or any other storage media is a snap with convenient tools that automate most of the process. Uploading content into the system has never been easier.
- 200+ supported formats celum IMAGINE supports over 200 file formats – previews for EPS and INDD as well as multi-page previews for PDFs, Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Review and approval Easily comment on, review, and approve content of all types, from Adobe InDesign files to Word documents. Invite external parties to review and collaboration sessions.
- Notifications and alerts Define which activities require your immediate notification: Changed files, new content or recently expired material – you decide what to know and when.
- MS Office and Adobe CS integration Experience convenience and increased productivity with our deep integration within all MS Office and Adobe CS applications for Mac and PC.
- Content distribution via links Send anything, from individual files to large content collections, to anyone, inside or outside your organization, without having to worry about clogging your recipient’s mailbox. Define in which quality the recipient should be able to download content you provide.
- Web-based image editor Crop, enhance and repurpose images before using them, without the need for further editing software. Users can exactly do as little or as much as is necessary, nothing more.