All-in-one management platform for IT teamsRemote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with. Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Out of 8 users' reviews, Devolutions inc. Remote Desktop Manager score is:
100 / 100
- Centralize your remote connecitons: RDP | SSH | Web | VNC | Telnet | ICA/HDX | TeamViewer | LogMeIn| and many others
- Automatically connect to more than 25 different VPN (Cisco, Microsoft, SonicWall, F5, etc.) - Increase the functionality of RDM with more than 60 add-ons
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Integrate existing password managers (Secret Server, Passwordstate, KeePass, LastPass, 1Password, and many others).
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere - Centralize and share all connections, passwords and entries within your organization
- Manage and restrict user accesses - Set user specific credentials - View connection logs and track all remote accesses details
- Store, share and link attachments - Protect sensitive data
- Create template to simplify management - Browse shared folders or cloud repositories, such as DropBox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure Storage
- Connect to any FTP, SFTP or FTPS site - Access multiple accounts from one machine
- Integrate your dashboards and consoles such as Amazon AWS | Citrix | XenServer | Microsoft Azure | Terminal Services | Hyper-V | VMware