What is Devolutions inc. Remote Desktop Manager?
All-in-one management platform for IT teamsRemote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with. Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Devolutions inc. Remote Desktop Manager?
Key differentiators & advantages of Devolutions inc. Remote Desktop Manager
- Centralize your remote connecitons: RDP | SSH | Web | VNC | Telnet | ICA/HDX | TeamViewer | LogMeIn| and many others
- Automatically connect to more than 25 different VPN (Cisco, Microsoft, SonicWall, F5, etc.) - Increase the functionality of RDM with more than 60 add-ons
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Integrate existing password managers (Secret Server, Passwordstate, KeePass, LastPass, 1Password, and many others).
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere - Centralize and share all connections, passwords and entries within your organization
- Manage and restrict user accesses - Set user specific credentials - View connection logs and track all remote accesses details
- Store, share and link attachments - Protect sensitive data
- Create template to simplify management - Browse shared folders or cloud repositories, such as DropBox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure Storage
- Connect to any FTP, SFTP or FTPS site - Access multiple accounts from one machine
- Integrate your dashboards and consoles such as Amazon AWS | Citrix | XenServer | Microsoft Azure | Terminal Services | Hyper-V | VMware
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Devolutions inc. Remote Desktop Manager