What is BMC BladeLogic Client Automation?
MC BladeLogic Client Automation is a fully integrated and automated solution for configuring and maintaining end user systems, applications and operating systems according to user roles and corporate policies - with full verification. BMC BladeLogic Client Automation is designed to allow IT operations staff to cost-effectively and securely update, patch, manage and maintain desktops, laptops and handheld devices across the entire enterprise - regardless of their location or network connectivity.
Benefits and Insights
Why use BMC BladeLogic Client Automation?
Key differentiators & advantages of BMC BladeLogic Client Automation
- Attain first-time success rates of up to 95% or more for configuration changes — even in highly distributed environments
- Eliminate 90% of the manual steps required by other patch management systems
- Deploy software to hundreds of thousands of diverse endpoints with minimal hardware infrastructure and bandwidth usage
- Enforce policy-driven compliance, while also saving on license costs and minimizing security vulnerabilities
- Reduce client power consumption by up to 70%
- Reduce annual software spend and gain clear insight to overall software usage
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to BMC BladeLogic Client Automation