What is Sage Construction and Real Estate?
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate provide a complete solution to contractors, developers, and property managers to manage the entire project or property lifecycle with confidence, precision, and efficiency. It enhances construction accounting solution with mobile and cloud capabilities. It offers functionality for project management, takeoff, cost estimating, procurement, service management, property management, document management, service operations, and accounting. The solution helps to define the risk management process for subcontractors and vendors, improve communication with suppliers and customers, gain timely insights for better decision making, and control documents. Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate is best suited for all size of companies including small, medium and large size of enterprises. The solution serves the needs of various organizations including corporate owners, real estate developers, real estate managers, commercial and industrial contractors, residential builders, specialty and service contractors, and government. Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, (formerly Sage Timberline Office), is part of Sage’s line of construction and real estate solutions and can be amalgamated with any of sage's software application from 65 separate software application to create an create an optimum solution tailored to the needs of an organization.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sage Construction and Real Estate?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage Construction and Real Estate
- Business Visibility: Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate offers built-in inquiries, easily customizable reports, and powerful add-ons such as MyAssistant, MyCommunicator, and Office Connector. These add-ons use desktops and Microsoft Outlook to deliver vital information when it’s needed to monitor all personal and business activities and stay in the loop on all fronts.
- Real Estate Management: Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate's Property Management tool helps users manage lease and accounts receivable processes, and also lets them manage multiple lease options, provides an easy access to important lease and property information, robust billing and fee collection processes. The soluion also provides multiple predesigned property management reports.
- Risk Control: Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate's project management helps minimize organization’s risks and increases project profitability by quickly identifying potential issues before they become serious problems and don’t let those issues slow down the construction processes. Also, Sage Construction Project Center ensures that everyone is on the project including external team members and can collaborate in real time throughout all phases of construction.
- Mobility: Sage Construction Anywhere is a cloud-based collaborative solution that helps teams keep construction projects moving. The Sage Construction mobile app allows employees and supervisors to enter time worked on a project, including the type of time, the cost codes for the activities performed, any relevant notes, and review and approve these submissions. Also, Payroll administrators can perform a final review and then send the approved time electronically through the system. This ensures project costs are captured and posted efficiently.
- Advanced Assembly Databases: Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate's Advanced Assembly Databases offer a comprehensive range of cost databases for use with Sage Estimating, ensuring to place the best bid forward faster. These databases can produce Man-Hou, Turn-Key or Unit-Price estimates, for any job. These databases ensure explicit calculations and costs across all aspects of the bid, including labor, equipment, materials, subcontractor bids, and overheads.
- Sage Paperless Construction: Sage Paperless Construction blends with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate solution to save time by eliminating the paper chase and wasted effort looking for lost or misplaced records, advance productivity by implementing easier access to business and project related documents. The system helps improve performance across the company with automated document administration and invoice approval processes. It also makes payments prompt and effortless to track due to which organizations can build stronger relationships with subcontractors.