What is Assist 2K?
ASSIST 2K is designed for wholesale distributors and manufacturers that require flexible and user-friendly interface from their accounting software. ASSIST 2K comes with everything you expect from a good accounting and operations software package.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Assist 2K?
Key differentiators & advantages of Assist 2K
- Portability: ASSIST2K runs on many platforms, including Red Hat Linux, Suse Linux, Unix, SCO OpenServer, SCO Unixware, HP-UX, AIX, Sun-OS, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Vista and Windows 2008. This means you are not locked in to any particular hardware or operating system or, if you choose Linux, forced to pay for operating system user licenes (it's basically free open source).
- Scalability: ASSIST2K easily accommodates 5 users or 500 users. And per-user pricing means that you only pay for what you need, when you need it.
- Flexibility: ASSIST2K provides you with the means to implement your most demanding business rules, whether it's a complicated pricing structure or a stringent reporting requirement. We deliver both a graphical user interface (GUI) and a character user interface (CHUI). You decide what is best for you. And because we deliver the ASSIST2K source code, if you need a modification, you can have it done by us (gladly) or anyone else you choose. Consider it an insurance policy that makes certain your ASSIST2K software will never grow obsolete.
- Reliability: RLA has continuously refined and improved ASSIST2K since the version 1.0 release in 1988. The current version represents a mature software technology that has a proven track record of success.
- Dependability: the satisfied clients of RLA tell the story. We provide dependable on-going service to keep your business on the competitive edge. We can help you identify and implement the technologies you need long after you have installed ASSIST2K.
- Usability: When RLA first developed ASSIST2K we were guided by our in-depth experience with the real-life business problems you face every day. The focus was on productivity enhancement. And as fast as our clients were faced with new business challenges, we added new features they could use to meet those challenges. The new release of ASSIST2K proves the wisdom of this ongoing cycle of use and improvement.