What is AccountMate 9 for SQL and Express?
AccountMate for Express is designed for small businesses that desire the stability and speed of SQL Server without incurring the expense of SQL Server licenses and will have up to five concurrent users. AccountMate for SQL is designed to accommodate hundreds of concurrent users.
Benefits and Insights
Why use AccountMate 9 for SQL and Express?
Key differentiators & advantages of AccountMate 9 for SQL and Express
- Powerful desktop tools with user-definable shortcuts and instant access to your favorite Microsoft applications
- System-wide tracking of data changes that provides comprehensive audit trail and helps strengthen the company’s internal controls
- User-definable password policy and fraud protection features recommended by banks and accountants for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Drill down analysis permits instantaneous viewing of account and transaction details
- Multi- segmented chart of accounts supports complex cost center structure and flexible analysis of financial statements
- Up-to-the-minute bank balances and instant view of unreconciled transactions help manage your cash flow
- Ability to attach supporting documents to transaction and master records
- A suite of inventory features designed to meet your sophisticated inventory- management needs
- Multiple warehouses with unlimited bin locations facilitate any complex warehouse setup
- Multi-currency features allow transactions in any currency
- Multi-lingual capabilities support global operations
- Over 20 modules to fulfill your accounting, payroll, inventory, manufacturing, RMA, CRM and other business requirements.