What is ResolutionOne Platform?
Available in downloadable form, Cyberoam offers enhanced Endpoint Data Protection with policy-driven data and asset management over the endpoint. The easy-to-manage enhanced Endpoint Data Protection provides seamless control with logging, reporting, encryption and policy-driven controls. It prevents data loss, enhances security, employee productivity and efficient management of IT assets while retaining business flexibility.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ResolutionOne Platform?
Key differentiators & advantages of ResolutionOne Platform
- Prevent Endpoint Data Leakage - Control files transferred over removable devices, instant messengers, emails, network sharing and printers, preventing data leakage over endpoints.
- Remote Data Control through Encryption - Eliminate the risk of data loss through device and file encryption. Decryption requirement prevents data leakage in case of lost devices.
- Rapid and Simple Deployment - Automatic and centralized installation of robust, tamper-proof agents over multiple end points ensures seamless and transparent deployment.
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership of IT and Security - Hardware and software asset management with inventory, patch, update management and remote deployment of Microsoft Software Installation (MSI) packages, allow organizations to control hardware and software costs while meeting security compliance requirements.
- Reduce Malware Penetration, Legal Liabilities, Business Losses - Centralized hardware and software management prevents legal liabilities arising out of unauthorized and illegal application deployment by users.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to ResolutionOne Platform