QXchange is a very easy to use, data integration software. The user interface is very simple and intuitive. Users can start using the application with no training. Most of the uses that the business users are faced with, can be easily established and executed from this tool. Data can be easily mapped by just dragging and dropping them to the right areas.
QXchange is very flexible and allows the conversion of data in a very simple manner. Excel like functions are used to convert the data. Most users are familiar with these functions from their experience on Excel.
QXchange can quickly and easily transfer data between many standard data formats and applications. Data formats include Excel, Comma delimited flat file, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, QuickBooks, Salesforce.com and others. It simplifies all of these various data formats so that they look exactly the same from a user perspective.
It allows simple and clear setup of extraction instructions. These instructions can be saved and re-executed as often as necessary. The instructions can also be set up to run on a specific schedule, such as weekly runs.
- Extract Opportunities from Salesforce.com and create Customer Jobs and Sales orders in QuickBooks.
- Extract Accounts from Salesforce.com and create Customers in QuickBooks.
- Extract Invoices from QuickBooks and update opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Extract Accounts and Opportunities from Salesforce.com and create them as an Access database for further reporting.
- Extract Leads from Salesforce.com and create them as an Excel file for forwarding to marketing activities.
- Extract a series of Excel files and convert them into Fixed-length text files to feed another system.
- Load a set of comma-delimited text files into a MS SQL Server database.
- Get orders entered from an online e-commerce system and load them into QuickBooks as Sales Orders and Invoices.
- Get customer data entered online and create Customers in QuickBooks.
- Get vendor data entered online and create Vendors in QuickBooks