What is LinkedIn for SFDC?
LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking service. Founded in December 2002 and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. In 2006.LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network with 250 million members in over 200 countries and territories around the globe.
Benefits and Insights
Why use LinkedIn for SFDC?
Key differentiators & advantages of LinkedIn for SFDC
- Reach the most affluent, influential, and educated audience on social media.
- Reach a high-quality professional audience seeking insights and information with our wide range of display ad formats.
- Our uncluttered, premium environment means your banner ads stand out even more on our social media platform.
- Initiate, engage, and nurture relationships that are important to your business. With LinkedIn’s authentic, accurately targeted content solutions, marketers can actively influence purchase.
- Amplify messages through the LinkedIn network, and extend quality traffic and data from LinkedIn to your sites.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to LinkedIn for SFDC