What is Infusionsoft?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Infusionsoft
- Free Up More Time: Infusionsoft simplifies and streamlines time-consuming tasks such as following up after a lead enters the pipeline or staying in touch to reduce churn.
- Monitor Your Business's Health: Reports help you stay on top of key metrics. Marketing reports share campaign performance, conversions and other data, while admin reports capture the big picture. With over 20 included reports for orders and billing, you can track income, spot unpaid invoices, determine customer lifetime value and more. Sales reports bring together key points from a set of data, including projected revenue, sales rep performance, revenue by criteria and other sources.
- Capture More Leads: You can embed web forms in a number of places to increase visibility and win more leads. Forms are easy to configure using the WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to change elements such as the layout, fields and the follow-up "Thank You" page.
- Send Targeted Messages: Ensure leads and customers only receive relevant content by creating different lists based on a range of factors. Because Infusionsoft also captures and stores personal details, you can automatically personalize emails (e.g., using a contact’s first name).
- Customize the Customer Experience: Unlimited landing pages and custom domains let you sell targeted offers. Configure the links, checkout pages and email campaigns for each segment of your audience.
Infusionsoft by Keap serves over 200,000 small business users. With its focus on small businesses, Infusionsoft has a unique client base. Education, marketing services, manufacturing and sales, pool services, construction and fitness are among the industries represented by its customers.
- Customer Relationship Management: Infusionsoft’s CRM platform acts as the central hub for sales and marketing efforts. From it, you can segment lists, automate lead data entry, sync client emails from your other accounts to the correct contact record and identify the best opportunities with lead scoring tools.
- Marketing Automation: Build efficient processes using a variety of marketing automation settings. Campaign sequences are easy to create using the drag-and-drop interface, and you can set up workflows by defining triggers based on user actions. A/B testing is also supported.
- Sales Pipeline: The software allows sales reps and managers to nurture leads through the pipeline. The Infusionsoft by Keap app facilitates the creation and management of custom quotes, which customers can accept with a single click.
- Online Sales: Using this feature, you can generate unique landing pages. The interface is drag-and-drop, and templates make the process quick and easy. Add elements like text and images, as well as define which products to include. The system is also equipped to process online payments and will send automatic follow-ups to customers based on the sequence you choose.
- Integrations: Infusionsoft plugs into a host of third-party apps that extend your capability. E-Commerce integrations include Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify. You can also connect the platform to Zendesk, QuickBooks, Xero, Zapier, Vimeo, WordPress and a host of other tools.
- Payment Collection: Simplify the process of collecting payments on time. The system allows you to set up automated reminders and shows which customers have paid and which have outstanding balances. The connected platform removes the need to juggle multiple tools. Infusionsoft offers a flat rate for every transaction.
- Analytics: Take the pulse of your business with the analytics dashboard. It tracks a number of KPIs such as email conversions, quarterly sales and number of contacts. This provides insight into every aspect of your marketing and sales efforts, along with informing decisions.
- Doesn’t support project management functionality
- No visual reporting capability available to users
- Email campaigns are often sent to spam folders, thus restricting the reach and performance of the marketing campaigns
- Requires active support from an in-house IT team for system upkeep and maintenance
- Lacks social media marketing automation
Infusionsoft Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Infusionsoft
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Infusionsoft