What is Corecon?
Corecon is a cloud-based construction management tool tailored for small to mid-sized engineering and firms. The software suite provides complete visibility into every facet of firm's operations. It helps staff keep track of job opportunities and awarded projects while having the ability to integrate with accounting solutions such as QuickBooks and Xero. Being cloud-based makes it accessible anytime anywhere and from any device. There is no software to install and updates are automatic and free operational workflow. Categorized into four segments contact management, lead invitation to bid in Estimating, Project Management, Financials and field staff functions.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Corecon?
Key differentiators & advantages of Corecon
- Contact Management - Coreconn's contact management is designed to be master Rolodex and phonebook providing all departments the ability to share a common contact list that is tailored to the construction industry. It helps organize and track prospects, clients, subcontractors, architects, and consultants in one always-accessible place. It automatically generates the alerts when vendor insurance and licenses are close to expiration.
- Quality control and Safety- Corecon allows users to maintain Quality Control using Template Checklist feature to ensure quality at every stage like Footings, framing, electrical. The solution provides the latest drawings and specs to project team members while keeping track of originals and revisions. Corecon facilitates with Document inspections with Punch list feature and easily distribute them to subcontractors via email to enhance the quality and minimize risks.
- Dedicated Estimating - In Corecon after lead creation drawings and specifications are uploaded into systems and shared with subcontractors and suppliers via the invitation to bid feature. It also helps to tracks multiple estimates such as base bids, revisions, and alternates, each estimate can have four tier work breakdown structure with cost line markups inclusions and exclusions.
- Project Financials- Corecon helps for complicated and time-consuming job costing with project management features and integration with popular accounting systems those simplifies the process and allows a seamless exchange of information between front and back office employees.
- Native Mobile App - Corecon offers the native mobile app to update the Information such as Daily Logs, Timecards, Punch list, etc. This app is used in combination with a browser-based solution, and do not require any sync with one another, the information automatically appears in Corecon and vice versa, keeping job site and home-office staff in the loop at all times.
- CoreconLink - Corecon offers 'CoreconLink' utilities, to integrate its cloud-based construction software suite with popular accounting and ERP systems such as Intuit QuickBooks, Sage 50 Canada, SAP Business One, and Xero. This integration helps users to eliminate duplicate data entry and maintain consistency across the organization. This integration makes sure that the transaction exported from Corecon to these systems can automatically be locked, and payment information processed in the accounting software can be sent back to Corecon.