The Ivalua Buyer Contract Management solution was designed to solve these problems. It provides a clear and structured framework that brings together all contracts in a single repository. It also manages the entire lifecycle of a contract, from the drafting and collaborative authoring to the creation of amendments.
Out of 1 users' reviews, Ivalua Buyer Contract Management score is:
90 / 100
- Time saved in the creation of multi-party contracts with the electronic validation workflow and the library of available templates
- Rapid creation of multi-party contracts with electronic validation workflow and a library of available templates
- Better distribution of contracts within the organization promoting greater adherence to active contracts and the realization of expected savings
- Compliance visibility into the purchases that are actually covered by a master agreement
- Better foresight of contract expirations with an alert system tied to key dates