The IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management family helps companies structure more profitable contracts, streamline the contracting process and improve compliance. These solutions can automate and manage various stages of the contract lifecycle from creation, execution and renegotiation of contracts and amendments, through performance monitoring, analysis and renewal. The IBM Contract Management family enables companies to capture more revenue opportunities; improve supplier, partner and vendor relationships; and mitigate risks.
- Identify sustainable savings across various, complex spend categories.
- Mitigate risks and improve compliance through greater visibility and transparency throughout the sourcing process.
- Improve productivity through shorter cycle times and improved spending controls.
- Gain global contract visibility for better access to the supplier intelligence held within the global contract portfolio.
- Help improve supplier compliance and mitigate risk by creating stronger contracts and actively monitoring terms.
- Streamline contract processes by automating and expediting tasks throughout the procurement lifecycle."