Enghouse Interactive’s Contact Center: Enterprise (formerly Syntellect CIM) is a highly adaptable, multi-channel platform that enables contact centers to deliver a superior customer experience, ensuring the customer reaches the right resource anytime, anywhere, anyhow.
- Global unified queue blends multi-channel and work tasks
- Customer, skills and proficiency based routing connect each customer with the right resource
- Customer segmentation and prioritization ensures that each customer receives an optimal experience
- Distributed push interactions or agent pull interactions provide for the maximum flexibility in how you configure interaction distribution, allowing agents to proactively provide a great service experience
- Enterprise-class scalability ensures your solution can grow with your business.
- Distributed, multi-node architecture provides resiliency and failover capability
- Global system configuration means the system can be administered from anywhere
- Infrastructure independence preserves telephony investments with support for traditional PBX or IP Telephony environments
- Task interactions enable process and workflow items to be tracked, escalated, and reported
- iVault provides agents an interaction lifecycle history linking cross- channel interactions for a comprehensive customer profile
- Open APIs allow for quick and robust integrations to your key enterprise applications