What is Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise?
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise delivers intelligent contact routing, call treatment, network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI), and multichannel contact management over an IP infrastructure. It combines multichannel automatic call distributor (ACD) functionality with IP telephony in a unified solution. This makes it easier for your company to rapidly deploy a distributed contact center infrastructure.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise?
Key differentiators & advantages of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Delivery of each contact to the most appropriate resource anywhere in the enterprise
- Comprehensive customer profiles using contact-related data
- Segmentation of customers, and monitoring of resource availability
- Routing to the most appropriate resource to meet customer needs and conditions
- Presence integration to increase caller satisfaction through improved agent performance
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise