What is Website Content Management Software?
Active's website content management software is an easy-to-use solution designed to allow non-technical users to effectively capture, manage, share, and store website content. By allowing staff at any level to author and publish content to the web, content management responsibilities can be shared across departments, reducing operating costs.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Website Content Management Software?
Key differentiators & advantages of Website Content Management Software
- Improve communications and interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide non-technical staff with simple tools to publish website content on the fly
- Increase operational efficiencies across departments and reduce costs
- Publish online content with ease to produce dynamic, interactive websites.
- Reduce the burden on IT with one-click publishing so staff at any level can post online information.
- Ensure approval and compliance requirements are met with role-based security and approvals.
- Engage customers with more frequent communications and updated information.
- Deliver personalized, targeted content based on each visitor's needs, preferences and permissions.
- Communicate via web forms, FAQs, and email updates
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Website Content Management Software