What is OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM)?
OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM), an Enterprise Information Management (EIM) offering, helps you manage information through its lifecycle, improve business productivity, mitigate risk, and control costs of growing volumes of content.
Benefits and Insights
Why use OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM)?
Key differentiators & advantages of OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Manage and archive corporate content in a consistent and compliant manner with fully integrated records, metadata, archiving, and storage management services
- Meet compliance requirements, reduce storage and eDiscovery risks and costs, and maintain seamless access to content for business users
- Control risks and costs by managing the retention and disposition of content according to internal policies and external regulations
- Reduce costs and mitigate the risks of compliance and litigation concerning email content
- Intelligently consolidate and transform data and content throughout the entire information ecosystem to increase the business impact of your information and unify information channels across application boundaries
- Support business practices, proactive compliance and information governance needs throughout the matter lifecycle from client intake through to final disposition
- Successfully manage the learning process, reduce training costs and improve user satisfaction through support of independent learning styles
- Provide the right task and resource support in your enterprise value chain while leveraging your secure ECM repository and other foundational infrastructure investments
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM)