What is Maintenance5000 ?
Maintenance5000 is a complete CMMS with mobile capabilities. The system seamlessly integrates with an organization's central asset register to facilitate the management of all planned and reactive maintenance. Maintenance5000 is a robust maintenance management software that includes the following features:
- Syncs with Asset Register for complete audit trail.
- Helpdesk & work requests logged remotely via web browser for real -time job status updates.
- Generate work orders directly from help desk work requests and view employee proximity to improve response. a
- Color coding enables job prioritization.
- Complete planned maintenance scheduling capabilities.
- Predefined templates for standard jobs enable the fast creation of breakdown work orders and maintenance plans.
- 'Availability Calendar' for employees shows availability, proximity to job, and employee charges.
- Associate employees with skills and trade.
- Track work orders using color-coded records that define current, completed, and overdue jobs.
- User-definable work analysis fields include job type, priority, and defect codes on work orders.
- Attach documents, pictures, hyperlinks, and AutoCad drawings to work orders.
- Mobile maintenance is available on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
- Comprehensive stores management tool integrates with ERP and purchase ordering.
- Contract Maintenance and SLA management tools.
- More than 100 standard reports included.
- Flexibility to create customized reports.
- Incident Logging application for recording accident details.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Maintenance5000 ?
Key differentiators & advantages of Maintenance5000
Maintenance5000 users benefit from an efficient and transparent maintenance process resulting in the following:
- Reduced equipment downtime
- Better accountability
- Extended operational life of equipment
- Increased productivity
- A decrease in maintenance costs
- Improved health & safety compliance
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Maintenance5000