What is CrashPlan Pro?
Each of our data centers complies with the strictest security standards and conform to industry best practices for power redundancy, cooling and protection symptoms. CrashPlan PRO uses 448-bit Blowfish encryption, one of the most robust encryption methods available. Your files are encrypted before they leave your computer and then transferred to our servers using 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) protocol.
Benefits and Insights
Why use CrashPlan Pro?
Key differentiators & advantages of CrashPlan Pro
- Unlimited Backup Protect every version of every file, forever, with no limits on type, size or number of files.
- Cross-Platform Protection Back up every file on Windows, Linux or OS X laptops and desktops, with a consistent experience across all platforms.
- Restore From Anywhere Restore files to any iOS or Android device—at any time—even out of the office and without connecting through a VPN.
- Smart Backup CrashPlan securely backs up the most recently changed files first, on any network—no VPN necessary.
- Every Version Files are backed up automatically as they change, giving you access to every version of every file, including deleted files.
- No Disruptions Designed with laptop and desktop performance in mind, CrashPlan works silently in the background so users can keep working.