SelectHub is a Technology Selection Management (TSM) system designed to help organizations make smarter, faster technology investments. We’re a small, rapidly growing startup looking for a junior to mid-level SEO specialist with 1-2 years of B2B software marketing and/or SEO agency marketing experience to join our Denver-based team.
You should have a strong working knowledge of SEO with an emphasis on link building and outreach. You’re hungry to learn, deliver and be part of a fast-moving start-up. Data is your friend and you’re exceptionally organized.
SEO related skill set needed (in order of priority):
- Proven success in link building, media outreach, viral strategies
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- A functional understanding of HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- The ability to execute a long-tail search strategy and in-depth keyword research
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current and projected trends in the SEO industry e.g. LSI/topical analysis, mobile, Rankbrain
- Data-driven with background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to accelerate their SEO/marketing skills, contributing at a high level within a growing company located in thriving downtown Denver. You will report to the Director of Marketing Operations. Contact us to apply.SEO Specialist (Denver, CO)