SelectHub is a Technology Selection Management (TSM) software platform designed to help organizations make smarter, faster technology investments. We’re a small, but rapidly growing startup – Inc Magazine included us in their most recent list of fastest-growing companies in the United States.
We are seeking a Market Research Associate – a copywriter/content specialist with familiarity in the B2B software space to conduct market research and write clear, concise, and targeted content. You’ll support a variety of marketing programs such as writing blog posts, conducting vendor/product research, writing press releases, updating software buyer guides and creating other long-form content. In addition, you’ll help out with email/landing page copy, Google PPC ads and other multimedia content.
The position requires the candidate to have deep interest in researching and analyzing market trends for specific enterprise software categories, coupled with good writing skills. Portfolio samples are required for consideration.
Specifically, the role requires the ability to successfully:
- Write (from concept to completion) clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy that follows our brand and style guidelines.
- Conduct market research, including review of key analyst commentary as well as competitor marketing materials and client demographics / trends in an effort to focus and adapt messaging.
- Learn and work with relevant SEO tools to be able to finetune existing and new content to be relevant to what target B2B audiences typically look for.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar plus supporting workflows.
- Assist with various other marketing projects, as needed and assigned.
- The ideal candidate would have at least 1 year of B2B copywriting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism (or similar).
- Would be familiar with enterprise software categories such as CRM, ERP, HRMS, BI, etc. (would have used some of them in college, or during an internship or past employment)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including rules of composition and grammar.
- Strategic thinking skills and a positive, can-do attitude are central to the role.
- Good overall project management, time management, and organizational capabilities with the ability to manage numerous competing priorities are required.
- The ability to learn new software and SEO tools is required.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus!
We are in downtown Denver, and we offer competitive pay, benefits, parking subsidy, and paid time off, and we’re growing…fast!
Email your resume and samples to email@example.comMarket Research Associate – Denver, CO