Want to work for a growing Denver tech start-up with a great position in a pending billion dollar industry?
We are seeking a Copywriter/Content Specialist to write clear, concise, and targeted content to support a variety of marketing programs including on-site and off-site articles, email/landing page copy, PPC ads and other multimedia content. You will be teaming up with our other in-house content specialist.
The role requires the you are successfully able to:
- Write (from concept to completion) clear, concise, creative and grammatically correct copy that follows our brand and style guidelines.
- Review competitor marketing materials and client demographics/trends in an effort to focus and adapt messaging.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar plus supporting workflows.
- Assist with various other marketing projects, as needed and assigned.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant copywriting experience (B2B preferred) and possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications (or similar).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including rules of composition and grammar.
- Strategic thinking skills and a positive, can-do attitude are central to the role.
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational capabilities with the ability to manage numerous competing priorities are required.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- The ability to learn new software/online tools.
Candidates who are not strong writers need not apply, and portfolio samples are required for consideration.Content/Copywriting Specialist