SelectHub is a Technology Selection Management (TSM) system designed to help organizations make smarter, faster technology investments. We’re a small, rapidly growing startup and we need a Community Manager to join our Austin-based team. You’ll spend the bulk of your day contacting prospective users of our platform to assess their technology requirements and introduce the features of SelectHub that will help them organize and streamline their technology selection process.
This is the right job for you if:
- You have 2 – 3 years successful inside sales / BDR / appointment setting experience.
- You are extraordinarily persistent, you learn quickly, and you thrive in fast-paced, competitive environments.
- You know how to use CRM software like Salesforce.com and you learn new processes and technologies quickly.
- You’re familiar with the B2B software world and can talk the talk when it comes to ERP, CRM, BI, and HCM solutions.
- You’re not afraid of cold calling. You have remarkably thick skin and can bounce back from a “no” and keep dialing.
- You always maintain a positive attitude, you have exceptional “people” skills, and you think on your feet under pressure.
- Most importantly, you get stuff done with zero excuses!
This is a phone-intensive inside sales role. Every day you will have a fresh set of leads to dial. While we don’t expect you to prospect, we do expect you to come to the table with a strong working knowledge of inside sales fundamentals and one-call-close techniques.
If this description fits you to a tee, we want to talk to you. We work in a fun office near downtown Austin, we offer competitive pay, benefits, and paid time off…and we’re growing fast!Community Manager – Inside Sales