What is USU Service Intelligence?
Service Intelligence is a solution for IT analytics. It supports CIOs, service desk managers and process owners in IT management with role-based dashboards, predefined key performance indicators and intuitive ad-hoc analyses. Trends and weaknesses can be identified thanks to intelligently consolidated ITSM data, while the IT service processes in question can be optimized in a targeted way by means of flexible analysis of causes.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use USU Service Intelligence?
Key differentiators & advantages of USU Service Intelligence
- Cut process costs thanks to pinpointing of causes of problems so that they can be remedied rapidly and by controlling and optimization of ITIL® processes on the basis of KPIs
- Increase satisfaction among your customers thanks to transparency on process quality and compliance with SLAs by means of deeper analyses of processes that are performing critically
- Improve your competitive strength by providing proof of your own efficiency and by transparency on possible weaknesses in external service providers’ performance
- Achieve a quick ROI by starting with preconfigured KPIs based on best practices, rapid adaptation to your IT systems and the low cost and effort involved in rollout (five days per process).
- Increase the quality and efficiency of your processes by monitoring and optimization of ITIL® processes on the basis of KPIs, by identifying interconnections across processes and tools, thanks to transparency on process quality and compliance with SLAs, and by analyses of causes of why processes are performing critically
- Increase satisfaction among your service customers thanks to pinpointing of causes of problems so that they can be remedied rapidly and by reducing process cycle times and error frequency
- Start productive operations faster thanks to preconfigured KPIs for IT processes based on best practices, rapid adaptation to existing ITSM systems, rollout in just five days and intuitive operation without the need for training.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to USU Service Intelligence