What is Sisense?
Sisense includes functionalities for a variety of dashboards and visualizations to display the data through charts, maps, KPIs, scatter plots, trends and more. The web-based dashboards can be accessed from any device and are easily exportable. Sisense is suitable for companies of all sizes across various industry segments.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Sisense
- Resource Efficient: Sisense's In-Chip technology maximizes the resources that already exist in a machine by determining the best use of a machine’s capacity to store, compress and access more data faster. Sisense is able to move data 50-100 times faster than in-memory solutions by utilizing the memory available in the CPU.
- Performance: Sisense is designed with a scalable, memory-optimized columnar database that can handle terabytes of data and dozens of concurrent queries. This makes it easy for non-techies to join data from multiple sources and build interactive visualizations and reports.
- Faster Response: The product uses Crowd Accelerated BI technology to break each query into Query Blocks and each Query Block is cached individually. This results in a quicker response to the new queries and keeps the cache efficient even as the number of users and queries grow.
- Single-Stack Architecture: Sisense is built on a single-stack architecture and thus ensures to be an end-to-end BI software providing Database, ETL, Analytics, and Visualizations.
- AI-based Anomaly Detection: Sisense Pulse uses machine learning to continuously monitor KPI's, automatically detect anomalies and instantly alert right people and teams, as soon as something changes. Sisense Boto incorporates machine learning to instantly uncover valuable insights within various messaging platforms like slack, skype and messenger.
- Cloud, Hybrid and On-Premise BI: Sisense provides cloud, hybrid and on-premise deployment models.
- Embeddable: Sisense's embedded analytics enhances the functionality and flexibility of a third party application by easy integration through open API framework, full customization and white-labeling options.
Cost Structure for Sisense BI:
|License/Subscription Cost||Annual license cost is based on tiers depending on the number of users. The first tier is the basic tier that allows up to 10 users. The second tier (Business) allows for up to 50 users, and the third tier (Business+) includes unlimited number of users (50 or more users).|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||The solution can be implemented in a short span of time as there are no additional hardware or servers to set up|
|Customization Cost||Dependent on functional requirements and specific needs of the organization|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on your current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system.|
|Training Cost||There are no additional costs for training or to maintain the software.|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Renewal cost is equivalent to the fees paid annually|
|Subscription Cost||What is the cost of the software?||Starts at $21,000 per annum for 5 users|
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||Licensing Model|
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||Minimum annual commitment is required for purchase|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||Yes|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not support predictive modeling and analysis
- Dashboards do not support advanced visualizations such as 3D graphics
- UI of the mobile app is not user friendly
- Does not work well with complex and huge data sets
- Does not offer scheduled reports that can be sent via email so that users can consume reports outside of the online dashboard
QlikView: Starting at $1,350 per user
Microsoft Power BI: Starting at $9.99 per user per month
Tableau Server: Starting at $35 per user per month
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Sisense
Pricing for Business Intelligence Tools
The following reviews for Sisense are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms such as Capterra, Software Advice, Gartner Peerinsights, PC Mag and G2 Crowd.