What is Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher?
Provides a single, Web-based platform for authoring, managing, and delivering interactive reports, dashboards, and all types of highly formatted documents.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Highly Formatted and Interactive - Users can view a report in interactive mode for lightweight analysis and generate pixel-perfect reports, documents for Microsoft Office, and machine-readable files (EFT, EDI, etc.)
- Unsurpassed Performance - Can handle very large data inputs and generate output in less time, using very low levels of CPU time and memory on data sources
- End-User Reporting with Choice - End users can easily create report layouts using the BI Publisher Layout Editor directly in a Web browser or with familiar desktop tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Adobe Acrobat
- Connectivity to Any Data Source - Create reports from virtually any data source that provides a JDBC connection, including Web services, HTTP XML feeds, file data source, and more
- Scheduling and Bursting - Burst a single report with personalized content to multiple output formats and destinations on a scheduled basis
- Hot-Pluggable - Integrates with your IT Infrastructure by supporting a wide range of security models and integrating with custom applications via Web services or Java APIs
- Pre-integrated with Oracle - Works seamlessly with Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft Enterprise, JD Edwards Enterprise One, Hyperion Planning, Oracle Application Express (APEX), and Oracle BI Discoverer
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher