What is Halo ?
Halo's interactive BI software environment offers data visualization tools for sorting, charting, slicing, graphing, drill-down and drill-up. The product is popular for its features such as Demand Planning, Supplier Management, Sales &Operation Planning and Financial Analytics in Supply Chain Analytics; Dynamic Visualization, Data Warehousing Automation, Self-Service Data Analysis and Big Data Analytics in BI and Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Plan to Deliver in Business Processes.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Halo
- Dynamic Visualization: Halo's dynamic visualization component offers a clean, intuitive interface that allows self-service dashboard customization. It offers the ability to collaborate and share, create custom scheduled reports and automated alerts to notify users when key thresholds are not being met.
- Data Warehousing Automation, Standardized validation processes and built-in data cleansing tools: Halo's data warehouse automation provides a well-defined & documented central data warehouse. It offers an automated ETL to facilitate easy data loding and management in any format. It also provides fully integrtated data quality tools. The product utilizes its standardized validation processes and built-in data cleansing tools to ensure that the information user process is up to date and reliable, providing users with accurate and reliable reports and insights.
- Self-service Data Analysis: With self-service data analysis one will be able to enjoy full self-service dashboard customization without the need of IT. User can use integrated data quality tools to ensure the data is clean and accurate and users can have 100% mobile analytics available to them on any device whenever they need it.
- Big Data Analytics: Halo provides Big data analytics which in turn provides users with the ability to mine unstructured data and extract valuable information from it. User has the ability to forecast revenue, create cash flow strategies and optimize S&OP. Also user can create a complete supply chain picture.
- HaloBoost: It is a Machine Learning software for demand forecasting. It is created by Halo to meet the increasing need in forecasting demand complexity and the associated massive increase in data volume. It is simple to implement and is a powerful new tool for users planners.
- Halo Connectors: Using Halo Connectors, users can connect to any data source from simple flat files to multi-terabyte data warehouses and big data such as Oracle JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, Salesforce, Facebook, Hadoop, Google Analytics, Amazon Redshift, most of the SAP products and many more.
- Pre-built ERP integration and mobile framework: The product’s pre-built ERP integration and mobile framework are more than just a data visualization tool. The product understands the market and brings immediate value to every discussion users have.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Halo
Pricing for Business Intelligence Tools
The following reviews for Halo are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms such as Capterra, Software Advice, Gartner Peerinsights, PC Mag and G2 Crowd.