What is Exago BI?
The features of the Exago include pixel-perfect reports, express reports, crosstab reports, report formatting templates, linked reports and drill-downs, customizable dashboards, dashboard designer, charting and graphing, geographical maps, administration via the web interface, OLAP and data blending. Its single sign-on system inherits the host application’s authentication protocols, maintaining pre existing security features.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Exago BI
- Integration: Exago BI is a full-featured embeddable BI solution that has the capability of tightly integrating with the user's web-based SaaS allowing users to create dashboards, visualization and reports.
- Data Discovery and Visualization: Exago provides data discovery and visualization features such as pre-built visualization formats (heat maps, scatter plots), location analytics / geographic visualization and integration with R or other statistical packages.
- Customization and Extensibility: Developers can modify virtually any element of the Exago UI by accessing the application’s CSS and API. They may also code new mathematical functions and even inject their own processes into the application’s running state using server and action events.
- Advanced BI Features: The product offers advanced features such as interactive data visualizations, geo-maps, drill-downs, user-defined formulas, and data merging into predefined pixel-perfect PDF, RTF and Excel templates.
- Visual Integration and Multi-Language Support: Exago offers features such as visual integration which ensures complete control of styling and actionable reports helping in launching workflows from report output. The product also supports multi-language functionalities.
- User-Friendly Report Creation: The ExpressView report designer makes ad hoc report creation simple for non-technical business users. Its drag-and-drop interface can show live data and reflect report changes in an instant. Advanced Reports give users access to additional functionality.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Exago BI
Pricing for Business Intelligence Tools
Exago BI Reviews
The following reviews for Exago BI are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms such as Capterra, Software Advice, Gartner Peerinsights, PC Mag and G2 Crowd.