Incessant having identified has committed itself to build one of the best and fastest growing BPM business consulting practices in the industry. Our BPM business-consulting group consists of highly experienced resources with specialized skills in Process Discovery, Design and Modelling, Business Analysis and testing techniques across varied industry domains that help our clients achieve operational agility through a holistic approach to BPM.
Our teams are committed to achieve favourable outcomes for your organisation. With focus on major BPM lifecycle events we offer the following:
- BPM Awareness: Mentoring and coaching the merits of BPM and helping clients reduce the effort needed to implement.
- Methodology Alignment, Adoption and Implementation: Identify the synergies and gaps between the clients' current implementation methodology and BPM tool implementation methodology and align them in a way that works for the client. This leverages the best practices around BPM tool while satisfying client's needs.
- BPM Fitment Analysis: Comparing the features and functions of the BPM system with the needs identified in the analysis phase.
- BPM Business Case and ROI Analysis: Assist the client in creating a business case and performing a ROI analysis through which client can assess and analyse the returns with other associated benefits accrued over the investment on the BPM project.
- Business Process Analysis and Reengineering: To capture, understand, agree and map end to end business processes by working collaboratively with clients and provide a clear path forward to assess and define end state processes.
- End-To-End Business Process Governance: Applying advanced business process management tools, with governance guardrails helps BPM programs better meet their business goals.
- Performance Evaluation and Monitoring Systems: We help our clients to put in place platforms that can provide performance monitoring facilities, and help enterprises build the correlation between strategic KPIs and process performance KPIs. The constant optimization of business processes can further improve enterprise's operational performance.