Google Cloud Platform is a set of modular cloud-based services that allow you to create anything from simple websites to complex applications. Cloud Platform provides the building blocks so you can quickly develop everything from simple websites to complex applications.
- Build on the same infrastructure that allows Google to return billions of search results in milliseconds, serve 6 billion hours of YouTube video per month and provide storage for 425 million Gmail users.
- Rapidly develop, deploy and iterate your applications without worrying about system administration. Google manages your application, database and storage servers so you don’t have to.
- Applications hosted on Cloud Platform can automatically scale up to handle the most demanding workloads and scale down when traffic subsides. You pay only for what you use.
- Virtual machines. Managed platform. Blob storage. Block storage. NoSQL datastore. MySQL database. Big Data analytics. Google Cloud Platform has all the services your application architecture needs.
- Every millisecond of latency matters. Google’s compute infrastructure gives you consistent CPU, memory and disk performance. Our network and edge cache serve responses rapidly to your users across the world.
- Google Cloud Platform is backed up by a robust support offering providing you with varying levels of support options depending on your needs.
Jumpstart your Google Cloud Platform research and get a custom price quote$ Request Custom Pricing