What is Amazon Web Services Big Data?
Scientists, developers, and many other technologists from many different industries are taking advantage of Amazon Web Services to perform big data analytics and meeting the challenges of the increasing volume, variety, and velocity of digital information. Amazon Web Services offers a comprehensive, end-to-end portfolio of cloud computing services to help you manage big data by reducing costs, scaling to meet demand, and increasing the speed of innovation.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Amazon Web Services Big Data?
Key differentiators & advantages of Amazon Web Services Big Data
- Collect big data into the cloud with ease
- Big data streaming and analysis in real-time
- Big data cloud storage solutions - Solid state hard drives, at your service
- Scale your NoSQL database without limits...or headaches
- Big data does not equal NoSQL; relational DBs are big too
- Petabyte-scale data warehousing in minutes
- Big data analytics with Hadoop on AWS
- Save costs by naming your price on spare servers
- Archive cold data at an extremely low cost
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Amazon Web Services Big Data