Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 Express is a powerful and reliable free data management system that delivers a rich and reliable data store for lightweight Web Sites and desktop applications.
Supports most administrative tasks for SQL Server.
- A single, integrated environment for SQL Server Database Engine management and authoring. Dialogs for managing objects in the SQL Server Database Engine, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services, that allows you to execute your actions immediately, send them to a Code Editor, or script them for later execution.
- Non-modal and resizable dialogs allow access to multiple tools while a dialog is open.
- A common scheduling dialog that allows you to perform action of the management dialogs at a later time.
- Exporting and importing SQL Server Management Studio server registration from one Management Studio environment to another.
- Save or print XML Showplan or Deadlock files generated by SQL Server Profiler, review them later, or send them to administrators for analysis.
- A new error and informational message box that presents much more information, allows you to send Microsoft a comment about the messages, allows you to copy messages to the clipboard, and allows you to easily e-mail the messages to your support team.
- An integrated Web browser for quick browsing of MSDN or online help.
- Integration of Help from online communities.
- A tutorial on SQL Server Management Studio to help you take advantage of the many new features and become more productive right away.
- A new activity monitor with filtering and automatic refresh. Integrated Database Mail interfaces.
Jumpstart your Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Express research and get a custom price quote$ Request Custom Pricing