Amazon Kinesis is a fully managed, cloud-based service for real-time data processing over large, distributed data streams. Amazon Kinesis can continuously capture and store terabytes of data per hour from hundreds of thousands of sources such as website clickstreams, financial transactions, social media feeds, IT logs, and location-tracking events.
- Real-time Amazon Kinesis allows for real-time data processing. With Amazon Kinesis, you can continuously collect data as it is generated and promptly react to critical information about your business and operations.
- Easy to Use You can create an Amazon Kinesis stream within seconds. With Amazon Kinesis Client Library (KCL) for Java | Python | Ruby | Node.js | .NET and Amazon Kinesis Connector Library, you can easily build Amazon Kinesis Applications and integrate with other services and tools such as Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB, and Elasticsearch.
- Parallel Processing Amazon Kinesis allows you to have multiple Amazon Kinesis Applications processing the same stream concurrently. For example, you can have one application running real-time analytics and the other sending data to Amazon S3 from the same Amazon Kinesis stream.
- Elastic The throughput of an Amazon Kinesis stream can scale from megabytes to terabytes per hour and from thousands to millions of PUT records per second. You can dynamically adjust the throughput of your stream at any time based on the volume of your input data.
- Low Cost Amazon Kinesis has no upfront cost and you only pay for the resources you use. For as little as $0.015 per hour, you can have an Amazon Kinesis stream with 1MB/second ingest rate and 2MB/second egress rate.
- Reliable Amazon Kinesis synchronously replicates your streaming data across three facilities in an AWS Region and preserves your data for 24 hours, preventing data loss in case of application failure, individual machine failure, or facility failure.
Jumpstart your Amazon Kinesis research and get a custom price quote$ Request Custom Pricing